To make sure that your vehicle is up and running as it should be at all times, we provide a number of services in the Leesburg, VA area. All services are performed by our expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience in everything from suspension and steering repair to oil changes.
Our Auto Services Include:
- Regular Maintenance
- Oil Changes
- Belts and Hoses
- Mufflers and Exhaust
- Brakes, Shocks & Struts
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Timing Belt Replacements
- Engine Performance: Diagnosis and Repair
- Computer Diagnostics Including Battery & Electrical
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Cooling System Service and Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Clutches and Transmissions
- Engine Repair and Replacement
Car Care Tips
- Check your fluid levels periodically even if your car is not very old.
- Check the pressure of your tires regularly. Tires under inflated cause tire wear and waste of fuel.
- Accelerate slowly and smoothly. Get into a higher gear as quickly as possible.
Getting Better Mileage is Simple:
- Keep your eyes on long engine idling period. Long unnecessary idling periods waste your gas. It is better to turn off the engine and start again later.
- Check your car for proper alignment. Improper alignment besides causing faster tire wear also puts an extra load on the engine.
- It is very important to do a safety check before starting out on a trip. A visit to your mechanic can help ensure a safe and pleasant drive.
- Follow your owner’s manual for service schedules.
- Keep your maintenance records to be updated with the services you have done. They can be very useful in correctly diagnosing your car problem.
- Take your vehicle to a certified mechanic shop to make sure your repairs are done correctly.
- Request Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts to be installed on your vehicle.
- If any warning light is lit on your dash then our car needs to be looked at by a specialist technician. Warning lights notify you about malfunctions on your vehicle.
At Leesburg Auto Service, we have high quality diagnostic equipment to make sure that your vehicle is repaired and serviced properly the very first time. When it comes to your car, we only use the best quality replacement parts and components. Give us a call today at 703-777-6232 for more details about our services.